Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NIHONGI!

OMG :D!
Today was realllllllllllllllly fun!
Japanese students came to our school again :D
but from another school.
and this time I am gonna guide them around as well :x
this time there is around 40 students only
compare to last time which was double i tink @.@!
but who cares :D
They were really friendly tho.
I was in charge of 3 girls , no boys too bad D:!
and i purposely comb my hair today LOL!
which was very rare :P
oh well,
they guys weren't my taste anyway ;p
the girls was MISA, MISAKI and REIKO
and they are adorable :D!
they even taught Din, XY and I how to make :]
which i mainly forgotten :[
and we toook lotsaaaa pictures together
and I just realized their phones is ultra cool :x
JAPAN brand
the design is pretty
too bad I din take any pic
because I no camera or watsoever D:

OH!
and the japanese students did performances,
one of them was hip hop dancing
DAMN YENG LE!
i like their costume, something called HAIKU ;X
ACTUALLY THERE is more to say
but I just keep the memories for myself ;p
HAHA!















I kill you if u say i am chubby :D!


No comments:

Post a Comment