Monday, August 2, 2010

Sports Day

Omg been a few days I didnt blog :D
because of sports day !
OMG it was fun :D
and overall CHEETAH wins!
WEEETS :D
everyone did their best in winning
so CONGRATULATIONS to everyone that got participated in this events!
this year was fun
omg I just cant stop thinking how fun it was :D
I took part in running and TUG OF WAR!
RAWR.
and we won :D!
despite all the pains , we happy laaaa :D
thought I think we were too rough
hurt quite some of my friends from opposing team :D
but glad nth serious
SO SORRY D:!
Has been a long time since I pull
and the fun is still there XD!
I wish i could participate again next year :p
lol dun wanna type too much ;p
no pictures could be reallly boring and plus I am lazy to type so many stuff @.@
so I try to make it shorter la :D

There were also TUG OF WAR between parents and teacher :D
which was reallly nice to watch :D
OMG theere was two things I realized from the match O.O :
1ST, DIN really act like his father alot @.@! The way they command their own team is exactly same. I was so speechless on the spot
2nd, Mr Toh muscles on his hand is waaaaaay creepy :x too big for a small arms like him :X!
AND OVERALL PARENTS WIN!
and I think it was a pure win :x
the teachers was just noob HAHA!
and
I AM TANNED :D!
really TANNED i meant
well luckily I am not the only one :x!

No comments:

Post a Comment