Wednesday, July 21, 2010

GOAL.

Okay I got a goal
and I am gonna fulfill it :x!!

I gonna stop my bad habit, which is biting my fingers from now on!
until 30th July.
I wanna grow my fingers long and show to my guitar teach that I can keep my finger long!
If not, he will be suspicious @.@ and find out that I actually bite my fingers
I am gonna be so dead if he know :x!!
I been doing this for a long time and it was very hard to resist the temptation
HAHA
if you know what I meant :D
so this time I am confident I can throw this habit away!
If not , I will use my last resort @.@!
PLASTER ALL MY FINGERS!!
for the sake of my guitaR :D!

Talk about guitar :D
I already FINISHED my first book :D!!!
and I am gonna start a new one soon :D
after my teacher come back from VIETNAM
TAKE CARE , 'CHER :D!


No comments:

Post a Comment