Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekends

In just a blink of an eye O.O
weekend is almost over,
and tomorrow starts school.
gosh
Monday is the busiest day for me @.@
how I wish time would go slower
but then i will be boring to death = =
so lets rewind what I did these 2 days :D

so yesterday
I watched INCEPTION
with tk and the others :D
and ya it was cool :x
OVERALL I think is very complicated and scientific movie
plus it was quite hard to understand because i wasnt a nerd like someone ;D teehee!
but it was sad ending
I didnt know until tk told me @.@
and I also didnt know that the main actor act before in titanic O.O
that was a surprise HAHA!
I cant imagine him in titanic because he loooked short :x
and old = =
but I realize one of the actor is quite handsome :x
match my taste :D



















TAADAA
so guess which guy is the handsome one :D
definitely not the old man.
is the third one! (from the left)
well you cant compare him in this picture :x
because his hair was way short
but I tink he looks okay :x
like his ears haha!
and the girl in middle look plain in the movie compare to in the movie :x
and she loook hawt XD!
it was a very suspense movie
and YOU GUYS MUST WATCH ;D
I dun mind watching it again
for deeper understanding :X
the concept dream within dream is very unique :D
and supposely I was gonna attend my cousin birthday party :D
but then i was watching movie so was very late for it :x
but oh well she didnt care,
she is five years only after all :D i tink @.@
at least i bought her a small teddy :x
and hope she likes it ;D

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YEU YEU.

dont know how to spell her name ;x
so that was the end of my saturday :x

now talk bout today!
well I been occupy myself in the room
and indulge myself into korean drama whole day :x
it was very rare for me to be free on sunday
usually
I would be out with my family exploring everywhere haha
hard to say :x
but today a bit different
so I stayed at home the whole day
usually I would be playing PS 3 too :x
but nahh play too much bad for health :D
lol cant believe I am saying that
I just wasnt in the mood to do anything @.@
so just watch drama instead
call PERSONAL TASTE
and it was quite boring in the first 2 episode
almost wanted to give up and somemore the internet - -
dont wanna say anything more.
is already over my nerves :x
but after that was funny and I continued on,
even I am still watching it now ;x
oh, and i realized i forgot to finish my seni :D!
too lazy to colour it - -
I want a new colour pencils D:!!!
i been using the same one for quite a few yearS until some of them were lost
dunno who the hell stole it @.@!














This was the drama I was talking about :D
I think you guys can recognize who is the guy :x!
so I guess I stop for now :D
it has been so long since I type this much :x

CIAOS :D


No comments:

Post a Comment