Tuesday, August 10, 2010

AUGUST

OMG!
is already AUGUST!
HOW FAST TIME FLIES ;D!
I am still not prepared to face SPM yet D;!
thinking about it makes me want to go study now LOL!
AND I AM NOT A NERD D;!!
I still want to some fun before preparing for SPM :x
so ABOUT AUGUST!
I got quite alot of friends that born on this month :x
which includes :

1. HUEY YIN - 4TH oF August
which is over already ;D
I bought her a jewelry box
I bet she liked it,
I mean.. I am the one who choose it after all HAHA!
Yen Feng and the others bought for her a pair of turtle , terappine to be precise
lol I dont know how to spell the name
Their present is more sweeter than mine D:!
oh well I did spent hours trying to fold a rose as a decoration for the box
but turned out to be FAILURE.
Is supppperrrr hard to learn from youtube D:!
I bet nobody can even fold it - -"
so I gave up and fold a heart which isss muccch easssierrrr
no rose doesnt mean I am not sincere ya kno XD
I trieddd my verry best
but in the end she liked it , thats what it matters XD!

2. Hong Zhou - 5th August
:@!

3. Xuan Ying - 14th August
Which is coming soon!
Need to think of a present for her ASAP :D
It will be a surprise
maybe a frog :x!
haha just jk!

4. Shelly - 22th August
Oh, for some reason I remember hers very well O.O

5. My brother - 9th August

Went out with his friends so din get to celebrate with him ;/

6.My SiS - 12th August

Is in 2 days more ;D!
Dont know what to give her ;/
well actually I never give her any present before for her bday ;D
so yea I am evil :x!

I think there is still some more but at the moment I cant remember :D
YOU KNOW ME ;D!
I am verrrry forgetful about birthdays :x
so sorry If i left out any of u D:!

OH AND TODAY yen feng and the others went to dissect frog!
and guess what!
is disgusting :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
I HATE FROG so much D:!
and MR ANANDA still remember my name ;D
for some reason I am glad
and nowaday I starting to have a very anonymous feeling :x

No comments:

Post a Comment