Thursday, August 12, 2010

HOT

OMGG
the weather is so hawt lately - -
especially during the afternoon time in my class
because of SOMEONE lately broKE the window of the class, we cant feel the air cond anymore
because it is located exactly next to the broken window - -
oh well
but I am not as serious as others
they all sweat like hell le O.O
even now
eventhough is now night time - -
I still feel hawt even in a room with the fan open :x
so now malays starting to puasa ady :x
and my front, left and right side also malay
SO must be very careful @.@
so very hard to avoid getting myself drinking in front of them
:X
OH WELL
nth to blog :D
haha!

oh yea!
I want to venture on my blog about something that makes me so angry :@!
IDIOTIDOTIDOTIDOTIDOTIDIOTIDIOTIDIOTIDIOT
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DONE ;D!
OK NITE EVRYONE XD

No comments:

Post a Comment