Monday, August 16, 2010

Avatar, the last airbender

So last week I just watched Avatar, the last airbender!
well, I kind of knew it would be sucks,
but not this sucks!
ala very disappointed ):
since I am a huge fan of the cartoon version,
I just have too many complaints about it :x
but there were other that say it was nice
which really made me speechless :x
well the main actor is a bit cute , and he kinda look like Justin Bieber from my perspective O.O
but he is too CHUBBY to be fighting!
LOL.
and the way he fight is like dancing - -
Sidth and I were laughing during the whole movie :D
well actually is only me :x
and I didnt expect there were indians in the movie ,
lol it was a surprise for me since I din watch the trailer XD!
I am not racist
but just surprised okay~~~?
so dont think something else!
the main reason I dont like the movie is,..
the way they fight o.o!
too weird!
other than that is okay la ):
I still prefer the blue avatar if you know what I mean hahaha!
and there will be 3 more movies of it @.@





















Well good thing about the movie is.. JASPER from TWILIGHT is inside.
I din realise until Sidth tell me
and he's cute!
AND! HE KISSED A WHITE HAIR ghost O.O!



P.S too lazy to highlight - - I have to finish my english essay soon and the plot was bite off by my doggie - - so I totally dont kno what to write D:

No comments:

Post a Comment