Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Good Evening

GOOD EVENING, FELLOW FRIENDS!
Been a very long time since I last updated my blog,
every since school holidays started, have been very busy XD
but thats not actually the main reason I didnt update my blog,
the real reason is well, been to addicted to FACEBOOK, totally forgot that I even have a blog :p
SORRY, my fans. X/

I guess even my fans ady gave up on this blog LOOL.
So in less than 2 more week, school starts.
and so does my FORM 5 LIFE.
WOOOO CREEPY O.O
must be reallly cool to be the oldest person in school XP
other younger seniors will look up to me like a big sister
LOL as if,
I dont even look like one -.-
my growth hormones really CACAT lol!
and PLUS, I still not ready to take on SPM,
physically, and mentally D:
but there is one thing I looking forward too ;D
SCHOOL MAGAZINE FOR 2010
WEEEEEEEEEEE X)!
I remember those few weeks before school holidays started
We were working hard for the magazine
HAHA
it wasnt easy but luckily we manage to finish it in time
we were almost drived nuts @.@
becoz our noob computer lab and limited time and such ;x
Thats why i want to thank everyone for their hardwork in it XD
actually this should be the editor, Wee Ken saying it LOL
I did my best as a designer and thanks for the advise u guys gave me for the design pages and cover
Lol is kinda late to tell u guys about
all this @.@
but most of all
I WANT TO THANKS OUR TEACHER MS KOH!
I'm sure she put the most effort to finish this magazine
Dont u guys agreee XD?

So now I am gonna show u guys how the cover magazine look like before it really published XP.

--------------------- SPOILERS----------------------------------------
-----------------SEE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK----------------------




















TATA!
actually this is the draft, the real one doesnt look like this XD
the front cover is quite different,
it is turned from black version to white version,
so you guys try to imagine la how it look like,
ps the originals is not with me XD
and the back cover , the colours, is lighter o.o
because my headmistress hates black alot because it brings bad luck or such,
ahhh cause me alot of trouble to change it :@
because I really loved this cover.
Plus it was my 1st cover and is not easy O.O
I had to spend hours on youtube to know how to use PHOTOSHOP -.-
using 30days trial, so there was a time limit XD
because I dont have the originals XDDDDDD
Many people asked why I put apple,
actually it was because I feel liked it XD
I thought apple represent wisdom
but my friends cant understand the concept ;x!
and I had a hard time explaining why I chose black,
well because my instinct say so X)!
I hope the magazine will be a sucess :)!
ALL of you guys hardwork will not go to waste ;D!

STAY TUNED FOR MY NEXT POST : CAMPS!

1 comment: