Saturday, July 17, 2010

Thoughts.

I always think, think and think
about alot of stuff
mostly crap, mostly about my life.
Everytime I think of doing something, it never turned how I wanted it to be.
I think but i dont do.
I do but I dont think.
I always used to thought my life was perfect
well,
in reality nobody life is perfect
but it was perfect enough for me
but is that really true?
my friends and family always used to tell me
that I looked like I never had any problem , I never had to worry a single thing in the world.
But is that really true?
No.
Maybe because I always smile
or maybe because there seems nothing for me to worry about.
but I do have some.
Smile was just an excuse for me to run away.
I am a coward. unable to stand on my feet,
I needed friends and family to support me
without them I might not be who I am now.
Thats why I am really thankful with what I have :D
I have what I want
I got what I want.
but I still feel unsastify,
Human will never be sastified no matter how long we live.
Is because of this thought,
I feel very empty
started to think negativism
or does everyone feel like this too?
Sometimes I wondered of doing extraordinary stuff
stuff that I never tried before
but life is very limited.
There are always chain tied to us, forbidding us to do many stuff.

Last week, when bb time, sir asked us,
our arms and legs can move freely,
but is your heart free?
I thought of it for a while
but couldnt find the answer
because I didnt understand what he really meant,
I try to asked myself ' is my heart free?'
and I still can't find the answer.
or maybe in time , the answer will just come to me :)
All I have to do is live my life happily and proudly
try to improve myself and bettering it.
Fill it with wonderful memories :)



No comments:

Post a Comment